In order to make your stay more enjoyable and safe, we have set a few guidelines for your convenience and safety.
- DO NOT FEED THE WATERFOWL!! GEESE, DUCKS, GULLS, ETC. (For Their Health) It creates dependence, promotes the spread of disease, and upsets the natural cycles. They foul our shores, pollute our waters, and drive away timid species.
- No bicycles after 8 p.m. 5/15-9/15, 7 p.m. other times. Bicycle helmets suggested. PA law requires children 12 and under to wear helmets while riding bicycles.
- No swimming in any lakes. No outside boats permitted.
- Please park and leave vehicles at your campsite during your entire stay, except to go from campsite to outside of the park and back.
- No motor bikes permitted in park area except to go from campsite to outside and back.
- No ATVs or golf carts.
- Parents must accompany children under 12. This includes activities area, pool, playground and game room.
- No skateboards of any type, roller blades, scooters, or roller skates permitted.
- No firewood is permitted from out-of-state.
- No moving of fire rings. Fires permitted in the fire rings only. Do not discard garbage, cans, etc in the fire rings.
- No cutting or defacing of any trees.
- Horseshoes only in the designated area by the tennis courts.
- Controlled use of alcoholic beverages are permitted but restricted to your campsite only.
- No washing of RV's or other vehicles in the park.
- No persons riding in back of pickup trucks
- PETS must be kept on a leash, quiet and attended to at all times. All current health records and licenses must accompany pets. No pets in any buildings, playground area or in the pool area. Owners responsible for any injuries incurred by any of their pets. No vicious breeds permitted.
- Please clean up after your pets.
- Be considerate of other campers. Please do not walk or ride bicycles through other campsites.
- Quiet time is 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Children under 18 must be at their camp site at this time unless escorted by an adult. No more than six people at any one campsite during quiet time.
- Absolutely no firearms or fireworks (includes July 4th) permitted in the park.
- Management reserves the right to remove anyone if detrimental to others without refund.
If everything is not to your liking, please let us know. We will make every effort to correct it. We want you to enjoy your stay with us, have a relaxing and safe time, and come back again soon.