In order to make your stay more enjoyable and safe, we have set a few guidelines for your convenience and safety.
- No bicycles after 8pm – 5/15 – 9/15; 7pm other times. Bicycle helmets suggested. PA law requires children 12 and under to wear helmets while riding bicycles.
- Please park and leave vehicles at your campsite during your entire stay, except to go to or from outside of the park.
- Motor bikes permitted in park area only to go from campsite to outside and back.
- ATV’s or golf carts not permitted.
- Parents must accompany children under 12. This includes the activities area, pool, playground and game room.
- Skateboards of any type, rollerblades, scooters, or roller skates are not permitted.
- Please no moving of fire rings. Fires permitted in fire rings only. Do not discard garbage, cans, etc., in the fire rings.
- Horseshoes only in the designated area by the tennis/basketball courts.
- Washing of RVs or other vehicles in the park is not permitted.
- Pets must be kept on a leash, quiet and attended to at all times. All current health records and licenses must accompany pets. No pets in any buildings, playground area or in the pool area. Owners are responsible for any injuries caused by any of their
- pets. No vicious breeds permitted.
- Please clean up after your pets. No swimming for pets.
- Swimming in any lakes or outside boats is not permitted.
- Be considerate of other campers. Please do not walk or ride bicycles through other campsites.
- Controlled use of alcoholic beverages is permitted but restricted to your campsite only.
- Quiet time is 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. Children under 18 must be at their campsite at this time unless escorted by an adult. To help with Quiet Hours, we ask that no more than six people are at any one site after 11:00 pm.
- Absolutely no firearms or fireworks (includes July 4th) permitted in the park.
- Please do not cut or deface any trees.
- Firewood is not permitted from out-of-state.
- DO NOT FEED THE WATERFOWL! GEESE, DUCKS, GULLS, ETC. (For their health). It creates dependence, promotes the spread of disease and upsets the natural cycles. They foul our shores, pollute our waters, and drive away timid species.
- This is a privately owned campground. The campground owners and employees are not responsible for accidents or injuries to campers, guests or their property or the loss of valuables of any kind. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT to interpret and enforce all the Guidelines and Policies for the benefit, security and safety of all. Management reserves the right to dismiss any and all violators of Guidelines and Policies without refunds and to remove persons or animals which are considered detrimental to the health, safety and welfare of management or others using the campground and facilities. It is further agreed that any breach by the camper or camper’s guests or the Guidelines and Policies shall constitute grounds for immediate dismissal from the campground with no refund of fees.
- Photos, video and other media taken during your stay may be used for promotional pieces.
If everything is not to your liking, please let us know. We will make every effort to correct it. We want you to enjoy your stay with us, have a relaxing and safe time, and come back again soon.