Pioneer Park Campground has the following on-site facilities
- Complete Grocery Store
- Camping and Fishing Supplies
- Ice and Fire Wood
- Cabin Rentals
- Game Room
- Pavilion - See Policies & Rates below
- Pet Park
- Recreation Hall
- 4 conveniently located Restroom/Bath Houses
- Trailer Storage - To make your stay more enjoyable and convenient, we offer a service to store your trailer. This service excludes 5th wheels and motor homes, but you are more than welcome to store your RV with us. We will move your trailer to and from your campsite from our storage area ($8.00 towing fee one-way). Storage cost is $1.50 per day. The only requirements prior to leaving is disconnecting the utilities and locking up and we will take care of the rest until we see you again. Feel free to make a future reservation at anytime.
- Winter storage (Nov. 1 – April 1) is $120.00
Office, Store, Laundry & Gameroom
- April 10 - May 23 - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Fri and Sat in April and May - 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- May 24 - Sept. 1 - 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Fri and Sat evenings until 11:00 p.m.
- Sept. 2 - Oct. 20 - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Fri and Sat evenings in Sept. and Oct. - 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Hours subject to change.
2019 Pavilion Policies & Rates
- Reservation Policy:
- Reservations are required and will be made on a first come basis.
- A 50% deposit is required for rental.
- The total amount is due upon arrival.
- Rates for Campers:
- $50.00 per day Monday - Thursday
- $75.00 per day Friday - Sunday
- * Rates do not include any camping fees
- Rates for Non-Campers:
- $95.00 Monday - Thursday (maximum of 96 people)
- $105.00 Friday - Sunday or Holidays (maximum of 40 people)
- * Rates do not include any visiting fees
- Rental Includes:
- Use of pavilion from:
- 10:00am - 9:00pm Monday - Thursday
- 10:00am - 10:00pm Friday - Sunday & Holidays
- Saturday rental includes evening entertainment (Memorial Day - Labor Day)
- Electric, water and grill is included if needed